- Travel Through Private Air Conditioned Vehicle. (Saloon Coaster if 18-20 Persons) (Grand Cabin if 11-13 Persons)
- Accommodation (3 to 4 Persons Room Sharing)
- 3 Breakfasts (Menu Given Below)
- 2 Dinners (Menu Given Below)
- Jeep Charges
- All Tolls and Taxes
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Professional Guide
- Personal Clothing
- Extras at hotels like drinks, laundry, phone calls.
- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost
- Fort / Entry / Boating Tickets are Not Included
- Departure from Islamabad / Lhr at
- Short stop at Motorway
- Breakfast stop at Fizaghat
- Visit of Malamjabba
- Activities at Malamjabba (Chairlift,
- Zipline etc)
- Departure toward hotel
- Dinner Call
- Night stay at Malamjabba / Swat
- Breakfast Call
- Departure for Kalam
- Arrival at Kalam
- Visit of Usshu Forest
- Transfer to Jeeps
- Visit of Paloga (if accessible)
- Departure back Kalam
- Dinner call
- Night Stay at Kalam
- Breakfast Call
- Departure for White Palace
- Visit of White Palace
- Departure back to Islamabad
- Short stop at Motorway
- Arrival at Islamabad
- Breakfast: Tea – Paratha – Anda – Water (Channa – If Available)
- Dinner: Chicken Gravy (Karahi/Korma) OR Rice (Biryani/Pulao) with supplementary dish Daal/ Vegetable – Raita – Water OR BBQ
Tour Terms & Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression. (Mandatory)
- The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
- Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
- Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
- All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
- The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
- During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
- Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
- In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
- Eagles Adventure Club is a Registered Company being operated by a group of outdoor passionate professionals having years of experience in hiking, camping, trekking and Tours.
- Cancellation Policy:
1. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
2. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
4. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
5. No amount will be refund if any persons leaves the trip at any stage due to any reason.